He does not procrastinate.
I’m doing my own investigation and I’m going to need the address of that blunt store.
He’s just lucky it wasn’t a jagged store. Or the Museum of Sharp and Pointy Objects.
– Stole Car in June
– Crashed into Blunt Store
– Drove Self to Jail
– He made it on the bevel.
– There is more surface for the nails to grip
– There is twice the gripping-surface to each seam.
– The water will have to seep into it on a slant. Water moves easiest up and down or straight across.
– In a house people are upright two thirds of the time. So the seams and joints are made up-and-down. Because the stress is up and down.
– In a bed where people lie down all the time, the joints and seams are made sideways, because the stress is sideways.
– A body is not square like a crosstie.
– Animal magnetism.
– The animal magnetism of a dead body makes the stress come slanting, so the seams and joints of a coffin are made on the bevel.
– You can see by an old grave that the earth sinks down on the bevel.
– While in a natural hole it sinks by the center, the stress being up-and-down.
– So he made it on the bevel.
– It makes a neater job.
– His Mother is a Fish.
Sock, what the Hell are you on? Did you check out that blunt store before you posted?
You can only find a blunt store in California or Colorado.
You must be logged in to post a comment.